Our program's life breath is its volunteers, from coaches to the behind-the-scenes crew. There are many ways to help out. Click to download our current volunteer application. Once you have filled it out and sent it in, someone will be in touch to talk about available opportunities. See below for descriptions of opportunities.
Be a Coach or Coach Assistant
All GOTR of Montgomery County, Inc. coaches must be CPR certified and trained in a very well-developed, well-researched curriculum used successfully by GOTR International®. For more details, visit About Coaching
Volunteer Behind the Scenes
- Be a Site Liaison (duties). Help start a GOTR program at your school or community location. For more information on starting a site, visit Start a GOTR site
- Join one of our GOTR Committees.
Here are some of the many ways to help us provide scholarships and cover operating costs:
- SoleMate Fundraising. Visit our SoleMate page.
- Program / Race Sponsorship. Visit our Sponsors page
- Individual Contributions Donate Now
Teenage Volunteer Opportunities